Saturday, July 19, 2008

This is going to bore you silly . . . but . . .

YIKES!!!! I haven't posted since June 17th . . . Here it is July 19th . . . time sure flies when you're having fun!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Here are some of my Art Journal entries . . . one technique . . . a sample of a color chart . . . a sample of color combinations that appeal to me . . .
I've been playing with color and background techniques continuing to be inspired by Chris Cozen's ALTERED SURFACES and, now, Traci Bautista's COLLAGE UNLEASHED . . . what a playful spirit Traci Bautista encourages . . . I'm anxious to try more of her techniques . . .
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz . . . are you still awake?!!?!?!?! I hope I didn't put you to sleep with this basic information . . . I hope you totally HAVE FUN!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Michi - oh these are cool! I just started journaling with pictures. I've been doing both for years, just never together.... Marva

Unknown said...

Hello Michi!! I love your art journal...I have been meaning to start one for years to try and helpme loosen up and play more...maybe I should do that, lol. I am going to check out the links you have today. Hope you are doing well!

Marilyn said...

Love how you play with various techniques. If you have a chance, take a class from Traci at The Art Bar in Santa Ana. She's usually there once a year or so.