Saturday, December 27, 2008

I've been tagged!!!!!

I've been tagged by Vicki Holdwick on November 19, 2008!!! Hee! Hee!!!!! Here are the rules . . .

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about these eight things and post these rules.

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag eight people and list their names.

4. Don't forget to leave a comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.

*****************************************
Here goes . . .

1. I'm a short, chubby, old Asian broad with dyed hair who is an actress wanna-be.

2. I am fortunate to have a normal dysfunctional family!! YUCK! YUCK!!!!!!

3. My "smeller" is broken.

4. I love Julian Pie Company's Natural Apple Pie from San Diego . . . it's sweetened with apple cider instead of sugar . . . YUM!!!!!!! Tastes homemade!!!

5. I think retirement is a GREAT INVENTION!!!!!!!

6. I enjoy being mostly a couch potato with dh#2 . . . he watches TV while I do beading in the evening.

7. I don't have to do the laundry ever since I turned dh#2's underwear PINK!!!! LOL!!!!

8. I like station wagons!!!! I am SO boring!!! LOL!!

Here are the eight people I am tagging . . .

1. Gloria Alexander
2. Peggy Gatto
3. Val Foster
4. Cindy Elliott-Park
5. Sharon House
6. Reva Solomon
7. Marva Plummer-Bruno
8. Michelle Secretario

4 comments:

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Hey Michi! So that's how you get out of doing laundry! I wish I'd thought of that 20 years ago!!! :D Marva

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Michi - I forgot to tell you I love your necklaces and bracelets, those look like they take forever! By the by I just finished my post about being tagged. :D

Debby said...

Oh my goodness you crack me up!

Window Cleaning Plymouth said...

This was lovvely to read