Thursday, October 22, 2009

The second class I took involved using the new Golden Open Acrylics which allow the artist a greater period of moving the paint before it dries . . . it felt so smooth in the application . . . it was amazing!!!! This piece uses Golden Tar Gel which gave me a clear layer to work on . . . it's also "stringy" in texture which is totally fun to work with!

The next of the samples show how to use acrylics to look like watercolors . . .
The following is a sample of painting on top of dried Golden Absorbant Ground . . .

The next two pieces are paint on Golden Molding Paste . . .

1 comment:

Svetlana said...

I love your backgrounds!!!! I have been exploring the same books and even more on Golden paints. If you would like you can see some of the similar stuff on my blog (just click on link). I also like your ATC's.