Monday, February 7, 2011

ArtBeads.com Winter Enchantment Design

This winter season inspired me to create something like a snowy winter black night for ArtBeads.com . . . the sparkle is like the stars in that dark blanket . . . the cold snow like the totally stunning Dichroic Murano Glass Beads . . . accented with the sparkle of Swarovski Crystal Rondelles HUBBA! HUBBA!!!!! LOL!!!!! I call this piece Starry Starry Night after one of my favorite painter's pieces . . . Vincent Van Gogh . . . I must say that I am SO impressed with the Murano Glass beads . . . they simply take your breath away!!!!! My latest ArtBead.com Blog Design project tied right in with my class project with talented instructor, Sylvia Valle . . . I've learned so much from her . . . I love this spiral necklace . . . the creative students in the class are such a blast, too . . . Have fun everybody! Disclaimer: I receive free product from ArtBeads.com in exchange for my design (in this case my collaborative design) as an ArtBeads.com Blog Design Team member . . . opinions are strictly my own . . .

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

These truly are exquisite.