1. Mix equal amounts of Amsterdam Acrylic paint in Naples Yellow Red LT. and Liquitex Matte Medium. Scrape color with paint palette knife over middle of cardstock vertically. Let dry.
2. Stamp image with pigment ink ... I used Colorbox black pigment ink ... sprinkle with black embossing powder ... heat with heating tool.
3. Mix equal parts Amsterdam Acrylic paint in Naples Yellow Red LT. and Liquitex Basic Light Portrait Pink ... dab lightly with finger to create lightly blushing cheeks on image.
4. Smudge Tim Holtz Distress ink around edges of cardstock. Let dry.
5. Using Sequin Waste also known as Punchinella ... scrape Liquitex Matte Medium Gel using edge of a paint palette knife.
6. Allow to dry. The Matte Medium Gel will dry somewhat translucent.
Have fun, Lynn!!!!!!