Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Caio Y'all #3 !!!!!

The Palazzo Vecchio (Old Palace) is the town hall of Florence . . . what a magnificent building . . .
I apologize for the blurry pictures . . . this was at night and it was difficult to get a clear picture of the stores on Ponte Vecchio where lots of jewelry and leather could be found for sale . . .
This is a photo of Ponte Vecchio across the water from the neigboring bridge . . .
My two sisters, cousin, and brother-in-law had lunch in this quaint restaurant between buildings . . . the land is so valuable that so much is built up . . .
My brother-in-law just loves his new BlackBerry phone/text-messaging/internet access/email toy!!!

2 comments:

rscoach said...

Thanks for sharing your Italian adventure with us - brings back tons o' memories - I took the same trip with my Mom several years ago - it was like I was back there looking at your photos ! Reva (Los Angeles)

Janny said...

It's looking great! Seems to me you had fun, I envy you;o)