Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Caio Y'all #4 !!!!

Here's a photo of my sister, Janice, in our room at the Hotel Berchielli on the Arno River about one-half a block from Ponte Vecchio . . . it was very nice . . . one of the cultural differences we noticed was that their wash clothes were made of linen instead of terry cloth . . . something we would not have thought of . . .

We walked to the train station many times to catch our tour buses . . . this time we went to Pisa where we saw the Piazza dei Miracoli . . . construction which began in 1063 . . .

This is only a "fair" pic of me "holding up" the Leaning Tower of Pisa . . . my sister took a better one, but it's still in her camera . . . there were lots of us tourists taking pictures like this one!!! LOL!!!

2 comments:

Sherry Goodloe said...

You've got strong arms there Michi - Ha! I love that photo of you holding up the leaning tower of Pisa :-)

Aparna said...

I love the 'holding up the torre' photos - your composition is almosr perfect! We did ours too - all except me. I was the photographer and got perfect shots for everyone. No one got a good angle for me :-(