Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy 88th & 89th Birthday!

Happy 88th Birthday to my Uncle Fuku! Apparently, like, I didn't know this, but, the 88th birthday is an important birthday in Japan . . . so my cousin Jeanne is throwing a birthday party for my Uncle Fuku at Hop Li, the family favorite Chinese Restaurant in China Town, Los Angeles, CA . . . here's his card . . . he is an Elvis fan!!!!!
One of my fellow student beading buddies in Sylvia Valle's class, Claire Abelson, is turning 89 next month . . . she is totally AMAZING and sharp as a whip! In fact, I think she's sharper than I am!!! My memory is F-A-D-I-N-G!!! LOL!!!!
Both of these pieces are mixed media using acrylic paints inspired by Chris Cozen, Traci Bautista, and my own experiments! Stamps are from Stampsmith please email Estelle@stampsmith.net for scans of her AMAZING movie star stamps! YUM! YUM!!!! LOL!!!

No comments: