What a delight and honor when I found that Debi Wind had nominated me for the Honest Scrap Award! THANK YOU, Debi!!!! Along with the award comes the follow task. I must list 10 things about myself and then pass it on to 7 others.
1. I am a short, chubby, old Asian broad with dyed hair!! LOL!!!
2. I love kitties, but dh#2 won't let me have one! BUMMER!! LOL!
3. I think that stampers/mixed media artists are the friendliest people!!!
4. I started watching Maury Povich since MIL#2 moved in with us . . . have you watched this show? One lady (?) had twins, but only one twin passed the DNA testing for the father of the child . . . sheesh!!!! LOL!!!
5. Jackson Pollack is one of my favorite contemporary artists.
6. Audrey Hepburn is my favorite actress.
7. Will Smith is currently my favorite actor.
8. My dear, departed, daddy taught me to back into our driveway because we lived on a very busy street and it was too difficult to back out into it.
9. My dear, departed, mother once found out that dh#2 was doing the laundry while I was on the phone with her and said . . . YOU JUST TELL THAT DH#2 . . . I'M GLAD HE MARRIED MY DAUGHTER!
10. I'm grateful that my dear, departed, daddy MADE me go to college!!! LOL!!!!
Here are the 7 people I am sending this award. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
1. Linda Cameron
3. Claudine Hellmuth
4. Nancy Curry
5. Mary Jo McGraw
6. Judi Watanabe
7. Traci Bautista