Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

I am so fortunate to be awarded the Kreativ Blogger Award from Marilyn . . . a very sweet person and a very talented artist . . . THANK YOU, Marilyn!!!!!!!
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog (and it's okay to brag).
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.


1) I was a pretty good 4-Square player in elementary school . . . my friends used to call me . . . LITTLE DYNAMITE!!!! LOL!!!!

2) I once took a Stand Up Comedy class and the final was a performance at a local comedy club . . . I giggled through the entire performance, I was SO embarrassed!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!

3) I read books and took classes on positive thinking while selling real estate in the '70's . . . I learned that the only thing in my life I could control was my thoughts . . .

4) I think comedy and tragedy are closely related . . . Robin Williams is a gifted comedian AND a gifted dramatic actor.

5) I respond positively to positive reinforcement.

6) I am fortunate to have been the off-spring of simple, honest parents.

7) I like Diet Vanilla Coke Zero . . .

5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers
6. Post links to the 7 blogs your nominate.

7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.

1) Suze Weinberg
2) Suzanne - Oxford Impressions
3) Wendy Vecchi
4) Sebenta
5) Sandra Evertson
6) Robin Beam
7) Roben-Marie
8) Debi Wind

CONGRATULATIONS Kreativ Bloggers!!!!!

1 comment:

Tolegranny said...

Congratulations for getting the award. You do great work. I enjoy visiting your blog and come often. Tolegranny