Friday, January 2, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award!!!! YIKES!!!!!

This has been a FANTASTIC year!!!! I'm so fortunate to have won another blog award!!! This one is from Sharon House on December 10, 2008!!! THANK YOU so much, Sharon!!!! The rules of this award are pretty straight-forward. I am to name 7 things that I really love and pass the award along to 7 deserving bloggers.

Seven things I love:

1. I love that fact that I was lucky enough to find dh#2 whom I wish to grow old with (he's say . . . what do you mean . . . you ARE old!!!! LOL!!!) . . .

2. I love the fact that I am descended from simple, hard-working people . . . I miss my parents very much . . .

3. I love my normal dysfunctional family . . . heck . . . if we were perfect, we wouldn't be human!!!! LOL!!!!

4. I love my in-person and internet friends . . . they have brought so much joy into my life . . .

5. I love to laugh . . .

6. I love to make art with friends . . . it's a social thing to me . . .

7. I love harmony in my life . . .


7 deserving bloggers I'd like to pass along this award to. It's such an educational and pleasureable experience to visit the blogs of others.


1. Zeborah Loray
2. Dawn T. Heath
3. Aparna Sordi
4. Snow Davidson
5. Sue Shute
6. Francine Groulx

7. Vicki Holdwick

3 comments:

Vicki Holdwick said...

Michi,

Thank you for the lovely award. Here is the link to my post about it:

http://vickiholdwick.blogspot.com/2009/01/kreative-blogger-award.html

xoxo

Francine said...

Thank you sooooo much Michi for this Award... As soon as we get in Florida I will post it on my blog...!!!

xoxox...!

peggy gatto said...

congrats!
I just put my random facts on my blog and posted my choices. Thanks for tagging me!
Go look!